Comeback Farms by Greg Judy
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
Comeback Farms: Rejuvenating Soils, Pastures and Profits with Livestock Grazing Management by Greg Judy.
This book by Greg Judy, author of No Risk Ranching, is intended for people who want to learn his methods for earning profits with little risk while using other people's livestock on leased land.
Judy shows how to add sheep, goats and pigs to existing cattle operations, details fencing and water systems that build on existing infrastructure set up for Management-intensive Grazing, shows how High Density Grazing on his own farm and those he leases can revitalize hayed out, scruffy, weedy pastures and turn them back into highly productive grazing lands that grow green grass and greenbacks.
Read Comeback Farms to learn more about:
- Multi-species grazing
- Developing parasite-resistant hair sheep flocks
- Developing grass-genetic cattle
- Selecting, training, and caring for livestock guardian cattle
- Calving with High Stock Density Grazing
- High Density Grazing fencing techniques
- Judy's proven, favorite fencing equipment
- Diagrams for High Denisty Grazing fencing and paddock moves
- And more.
©2008. Paperback. 276 pages.
Having trouble ordering? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ecommerce Shopping Cart Software by Miva Merchant